by Michael Newton
Kids who kill. Phenomena manifesting only in
these modern times, or just how long has this been going on? Michael
Newton, well known for his previous encyclopedic works on criminals,
has researched these minor murderers and the results are in this
work, Killer Kids.
Within the pages of this book you will discover
that each year up to 1,500 kids below the legal age of 18 commit
murders. And the numbers are growing higher each year. Who are
these kids and why are they doing this? Find out more from Michael
* Do males commit more murders than their female counterparts?
* Are more crimes committed by kids with prior criminal records?
* What are the motivations for children to commit murder and mayhem?
* Which age group is the most likely to kill?
* Are most murders by kids committed while they are at school?
* Just what weapons does a kid have access to?
* What is "Intermittent Explosive Disorder" and how
does it relate?
* Do Killer Kids work alone or are they more likely to kill in
* Are they killing their own families or strangers?
J. Edgar Hoover, long dead director of the FBI,
warned us of a new crime wave spawned from a juvenile jungle,
an army of teenaged criminals. Not well known for his psychic
abilities, perhaps he was more prescient than we knew. Read Killer
Kids and perhaps you'll agree.
5 1/2 x 8 1/2 261 pages