SEX, DRUGS, and THE TWINKIE MURDERS
by Paul Krassner
"Father of the Underground Press"
"The Dean of Countercultural Journalism"
-- High Times
"The FBI was right; this man is dangerous
-- and funny, and necessary." -- George Carlin
The "Zen Bastard" rides again! In
this collection of satirical pieces, Paul Krassner, America's
sharpest and funniest social commentator lets fly at everything
from sex and drugs to the Twinkie murders. More than 40 pieces
are included, all of them demonstrating why Paul Krassner ought
to be declared a National Resource.
* The Persecution of Lenny Bruce
* John Lennon and the FBI
* Wavy Gravy's Rainbow Bridge
* The Zen Bastard Goes to Ecuador
* Abbie Hoffman's Forehead
* Further Weirdness with Terence McKenna
* The Missing Episode of Seinfeld
* The Memoirs of Monica Lewinsky
* President Clinton's Private Confession
* Psychedelic Relics at the Cannabis Cup
* Predictions for 2000
* And much, much more.
So fasten your seatbelts, and get ready to laugh
and learn, be enlightened and entertained, and just plain be thankful
to be sharing this goofy planet with a mind like Paul Krassner's.
5 1/2 x 8 1/2 368 pages
Sex, Drugs & The Twinkie Murders